ShCAD is a 2D CAD program written C++ using Qt framework.
- Users starred: 8
- Users forked: 4
- Users watching: 8
- Updated at: 2020-05-02 20:47:07
ShCAD is a 2D CAD program written C++ using Qt framework. This project is just for fun and hobby. I always consider quality and try to code with design patterns. Already applied more than 17 design patterns ( Composite, Visitor, State, Facotry method, Memento, Command, Prototype, Builder, Flyweight, Strategy, Chain of responsibility, Singleton, Mediator, Observer, Template method, Decorator, etc).
- Clone the repository.
- Install visual studio 2015.
- Install qt 5.11.1 for msvc2015 64bit and 32bit.
- Add in them to visual studio 2015.
- Build everything
Currently, only a windows environment with visual studio is supported. This is because I do not have experience with cmake and liunx project. This project is fully platform-independent. if you willing to help me out with configuring cmake, please get in touch.
- Draw Entity (line, circle, arc, dimension, etc)
- Measure Distance (linear, aligned, radius, diameter, angular, arc length, etc)
- Modify Entity (move, copy, rotate, mirror, stretch, erase, extension, trim, offset, etc)
- Print, Preview, etc
- Undo, Redo
- This program is based on the qt framework which is licensed under LGPL (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Lesser_General_Public_License).