Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! This week I’m in Antwerp, Belgium for the epic Devoxx event. I was in Singapore for Devoxx Belgium 2018, and so I missed this event. I am so happy to be here this year.
I finished a “deep dive” session this morning with an amazing crowd of people who hung out with me for 3 hours to talk about Reactive Spring. I’ve got two more one-hour talks on Thursday, “Bootiful Testing,” and “Bootiful Kotlin.” I’m so looking forward to seeing everyone for those talks as well.
We’ve got a ton of things to get to this week so let’s!
- Azure Spring Cloud Is Now In Public Preview
- Spring Data Moore SR1 and Lovelace SR12 released.
- Spring Security 5.2.1 and 5.1.7 Released
- Spring Cloud Stream - Composed Functions or EIP
- Spring Framework 5.2.1 and 5.1.11 available now
- A Bootiful Podcast: Hibernate guru Vlad Mihalcea
- Spring Cloud Stream - Event Routing
- Getting Started With Spring Cloud Stream
- This is a Spring Boot, Hibernate, and MySQL tutorial
- I liked this - and laughed some! - Spring Transaction Management: An unconventional guide